0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Which 3 elements form Business Need?
2. Which of the following statements about Business Need is true?
Statement 1: Requirements-led change focuses on the delivery of the new ways of working, irrespective of their capability to create measurable improvements.
Statement 2: Benefits-led change ensures only benefits approved by the business will be included in the change.CorrectIncorrect
- What is the outcome of developing your business understanding?
- Why is benefits-led change important to agile working?
- What is the validity of the change?
- Which of these statements describes acceptance criteria?
7. What is organisational context?CorrectIncorrect
- Which option is an advantage of asking people what single improvement they would like to see as a result of the change?
9. Which is the missing word to complete this definition – “is a mixture of the improvements expected; the level of quality that the change must meet; the features and functions that the change is expected to have”?CorrectIncorrect
- Which of these statements relates to benefits led change?