0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Which of the following statements about agile working is true?
Statement 1: All change is complex because the environment in which we operate has become more complex.
Statement 2: The expected lifespan of each change becomes shorter as continuous innovation leads to continuous obsolescence.CorrectIncorrect
- Why is an agile approach ideally suited to implementing change?
- Which of the following is the definition of business need?
- Which of the following is NOT one of the concepts of an agile approach?
- What is a benefit of an iterative approach?