0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Which of these factors is one of the fears that develop as people move through the five reactions to change?
- What are the three elements of the environment?
- What is the definition of Approach?
- Which of these is NOT something that your change environment needs to provide?
- What does a positive environment encourage?
- Which of these statements about appreciating the new state are true?
Statement 1: People will feel more confident in their ability to work in the new way and they will start to forget how they used to work.
Statement 2: They become more positive and this makes them make more mistakes.CorrectIncorrect
7. Why is it important to build a sustaining environment?CorrectIncorrect
- What are the three factors that comprise intrinsic motivation?
- What is the definition of intrinsic motivation?
- What will be achieved if you encourage people to identify three aspects of their work and their working environment that they are pleased with, grateful of or proud of?