0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- What are the two factors of understanding ourselves?
- From the perspective of agile change management, what is the purpose of relationship building?
- What are two elements of personal awareness?
- Which of these is NOT an element of personal leadership?
- What is this statement describing? “is an element of assertive behaviour, appreciating how others feel and think does not mean that your viewpoint is abandoned.“
- Which of these statements is an explanation of why analytical thinking is important?
- In which two ways can you demonstrate your commitment to the change?
- Which of these statements about trustworthiness are true?
Statement 1: A willingness to welcome new participants to the change and a willingness to adopt new approaches or techniques.
Statement 2: Be loyal – give credit to others for their work and provide your support when it is needed.CorrectIncorrect
- What is collaboration a shared responsibility for?
- Which of these is NOT a reason why emotional intelligence is important?